Monday, March 15, 2010

What to Expect

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Congratulations on making the decision to change your life through real estate. I am delighted to be your mentor for this exciting program. I will do everything in my power to help you make money as soon as possible, but remember that this business and success depends on your determination. I am excited to be able to work with you.

As your coach I am committed to providing you with the very best information available. I will help you to apply what you learn in the most efficient way. We are creatures of habit so please get in the habit of using all of our resources to help you reach your goals. My mission is to help you to be successful.

Our meetings are set up once per week. They are generally 25 to 30 minutes in length. I always strive to be on time, but if I am running a bit late please be patient. I pride myself on consistency, but at times things may come up. If I cannot make it to our meeting I will see to it you are notified. I will do so on the phone if possible, but have also been known to do so via email if it's an emergency.

One of the most important aspects in this coaching program is consistency. I want to make sure we are holding our meetings every week if possible. I cannot reschedule if you're not progressing as fast as you would like. That is all the more reason to meet, and I will help you. It is anticipated that we will be meeting at the same time each week unless otherwise arranged. Please be sure to give me at least 24 hours of notice if you will be unable to make our meeting.

I have developed this Blog (website) to help you throughout our meetings. I am always adding to it and anticipate it will be better in the future than it is now. It is not perfect, but I would like it to be. If you find any mistakes, or have suggestions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment